2 Timothy 2:15 ESV - Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
Tuesday Evenings 6:30-7 prayer, 7-8pm Instruction Time
* Starts September 6, 2022
Why this School?
- The Bible is our primary textbook. Truth matters!
- Helping to reverse postmodern biblical illiteracy.
- Basic and advance students welcomed.
- A verse by verse, inductive study of the Bible: Observation, Interpretation, Application.
- Goal is to understand the biblical text contextually and have the ability to explain it.
- Explore the biblical author, recipients, history, customs, cultural manners, and more.
- College level Bible instruction, without the college tuition.
*Basic students audit the class with no assignments.
*Advance students are required to present an oral presentation of the Bible book to qualify for a "Certificate of Completion".
Is the Bible School accredited?
- The professors are required to have a minimum of a Master's Degree in related courses and credentialed from a fully accredited Seminary. However, the goal of this School is to be tuition-free; accreditation or affiliation will make tuition out of the reach for our target student.
Who is the target student?
- This School is designed for busy adults who desire to increase their understanding of the Bible and be capable to defend what they believe.
- This School does not place a financial burden on students.
- This School does not require students to take tests or write reports. An oral presentation is required for advance students to qualify for a Certificate of Completion.
- 30 - Info. Meeting
- 6 - Background of James
- 13 - Session 1 - James 1
- 20 - Session 2 - James 1
- 27 - Session 3 - James 2
- 4 - Session 4 - James 2
- 11 - Session 5 - James 3
- 18 - Session 6 - James 3
- 25 - Session 7 - James 4
- 1 - Session 8 - James 4
- 8 - Session 9 - James 5
- 15 - Session 10 - James 5
November 16 - January 2